Monday, January 13, 2014

Sorry this is so fragmented, there was a lot of personal stuff that I didn't want to share with the world :)

Helllooo!!!
It's good to hear from you! I am doing alright, I have my good moments and my rough moments, but that is to be expected. The good ones are really good though, don't worry. It has been an interesting week for me. I've had a lot of really powerful spiritual moments, and a couple pretty rough moments. Crazy stuff, but it's good. It is wonderful that it is a little warmer...anything above 10 degrees feels super warm! I only wore 1 pair of leggings yesterday, and it felt so weird! It was crazy. I'm so glad the kids enjoyed the letters, I wish I could do more. Jackie gave me the idea though, she sent me one of those. Thanks so much for the package and letters, I love them all. Please keep me updated on how it's going. How is the sewing and the piano going? I'm sure you are doing a wonderful job, you did a great job with me, at least I think so ;) How is the rest of the family handling her?. This. 
Haha i'm sorta glad I missed that dinner! That's good though that you are broadening your horizons. I hope matthew gets feeling better, that's no good to be sick. We've heard that the flu is really bad right now in someplaces. We have been blessed with pretty good health for the most part though. We just push through it and somehow make it through the day! Haha it's good though. That's great that dad talked, did he write it out? If so, could he send me a copy? Speaking of church, this week us missionaries sang in our ward....yeah it was sorta crazy. We practiced once, and chose to sing how firm a foundation. I'm not sure how well it turned out..I don't usually sing in front of people, but that was what I asked to do, so I managed. Needless to say, it was good to have done. I really do love that song though, especially the last verse. I had a thought about it the other day. It says "The soul that on Jesus hath leaned for repose, I will not I cannot desert to His foes" . I had it running through my head as I was walking to tract, and it just hit me that His foes aren't literal people but right now for me they are fear and doubt. It is the little things that occasionally I succumb to. (if that makes sense) It's a good reminder to sing that song everytime I'm struggling. Kaycee was adorable, I just got the picture! Thanks so much, I'll look forward to letters. :) I hope you all have a lovely week, and if you just happen to be in deseret book, and just happen to see a mormon tabernacle men's choir CD, and just happened to want to send it to me, I might appreciate it ;) Other than that thanks for everything. I love and miss you all much! Have a great week
Love,
Sister Christina Trickler

No comments:

Post a Comment