Monday, May 12, 2014



We got to skype with Christian yesterday and she seems to be doing fabulous!  Her letter was understandably short this morning.


Good luck with school for the youngins! I sure hope they do well, I pray for them all! You know what you said about taking a village to raise a child, is so true. Holy Cow. I am so grateful for all of those people who helped raise me, even if they didn't realize it. I wouldn't be here without them! I think of even Teresa, who kept me playing hymns even though i didn't have much interest at the time, or Connie my swim coach who made me realize that it was alright to not be the fastest swimmer, I have so much more worth than just as a swimmer. Isn't it funny how much of a difference those little things can make? The little things people say to you, or have you do? I'm a lucky girl :)

 Megan, the one who we skyped at last night has a book that has 4 main things that we should do in our lives...they made me think.
1. Don't make assumptions
2. Do your best- and your best will be different every day ;)
3. Don't take things personally
4. Always be true- be honest and trustworthy
I love those 4 things, and am trying to do better at all of them!

I hope and pray you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Christina Trickler

No comments:

Post a Comment