Monday, April 28, 2014



Hey, so the news of the day...Sister Amis is getting transfered. :( Crazy. If there is one thing that is consistant in life it would have to be change, and you know my feelings on change.My new companion is Sister Callister. Haha anywho, to respond to your letter. The rain isn't bad when it is warm, but sometimes it's just straight-up cold. We rode bikes the majority of this past week due to a lack of miles, so that was exciting. It was really nice when it was warm, and wasn't even too bad when it was raining until we stopped to visit someone and we were soaking wet! It's funny being in Minnesota, everyone can tell i'm from Utah when I say thanks for the moisture in my prayers. They have so much water, and don't want any more! I have never seen this much rain in my life, I do quite enjoy the lightning and thunder though. We don't have snow, and everything is starting to get so green! Speaking of the which, my plants are so tall now! I need to plant more flowers today, but I have 6 tomatoe plants....what in the world am I going to do with all of them.
What kind of running shoes? That's super exciting. I love wearing mine :)
Good luck with Mayday...I sure hope it's a more positive experience for you then it was for me a couple  of years ago! You'll have to take pictures, and embarrass Jackie for me!
I hope Soccer continues to go well, and that is great for Jake that he's the Deacon's quorum president! I hope it goes well, i'm sure it will. He's a great kid (except he hasn't written me in ages ;) ) That can be a lot of responsibility, but responsibility isn't always a bad thing.
That is an interesting thought about worthiness. I think a lot of us are a lot harder on ourselves then we need to be. I think we all let the Spirit pass by us more often then we need to.
This week has been busy, we have two people solidly committed for baptism in June, and had 9 people to church on sunday, all who didn't speak English as their first language! It's crazy here in Austin. Sorry for the short email today, we have tons to do, i'll add something in a bit if I have time. I hope you all have a great week!
Love,
Sister Christina Trickler

No comments:

Post a Comment